- To have in the heart of Sharjah a distinguished learner-centered school that exemplifies a collaborative and cooperative learning environment and a rigorous caring learning community, where growth and life-long learning traits are inherent attributes to all young and adult learners.
- To have a school, that educates and develops the whole child and exemplifies equity among learners' diverse academic potentials, learning styles, and social standings.
- To have a school, that capitalizes on partnership with parents, staff, and administrators to enable and empower learners to reach their maximum potentials.
- To have a school that prepares learners to be active citizens in their own countries who can contribute positively in building our ever-advancing world.
- To build a learning community, that empowers staff to utilize their professional training and provides them with ample opportunities for thorough ongoing professional development, personal growth, and self-actualization.
- To have a school that is constantly engaged in continuous improvement plans.
- At Mohammad Al-Fateh Middle School we are dedicated to excellence in Languages, Arts, Sciences and moral leadership which we hope to achieve through high quality instruction in a caring nurturing environment that educates the whole child and builds on developing character education, leadership traits, and conflict-resolution skills. We eagerly work on reducing prescribed knowledge and encouraging knowledge discovery.
- At Mohammad Al-Fateh Middle School we are committed to reaching all learners by keeping abreast to best practices in instruction, differentiation and technology integration.
- At Mohammad Al-Fateh Middle School we are devoted to ensuring the standards of an Madares Al Ghad curriculum and graduating learners with fine academic, linguistics and life skills, who can excel, contribute and serve in our dynamic global knowledge society and be active life-long learners.